Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Love (Christ Ahnsahnghong, World Mission Society Church of God, wmscog)

Christ Ahnsahnghong loves us in World Mission Society Church of God(wmscog).
I love Christ Ahnsahnghong in World Mission Society Church of God(wmscog).

Corinthians Chapter 13







Growing up as the only child, Ireceived love from all of my family; grandparents, parents, aunts, and uncles.




SinceI didn't know how to give love and was just familiar receiving it, it was stillthe same for me in Zion.




Even though I realized Heavenly Father and Mother’slove, I was a sinner who thought that Their love was reasonable.




Mother always emphasizes to ‘givelove’.




It wasn't easy to put in my heart, the heaven’s love that I forgot, the love thatHeavenly Mother continuously gives us.





I recently heard general pastor’s sermon about Mother’s love.




ReadingCorinthians chapter 13 verses 4 to 7, I questioned myself when I could givethis kind of love.




When general pastor said that this love is ‘thelove that comes from Mother,’ my mind became vacant.




Corinthianschapter 13 abridged into one word:





‘Mother.’




Evenwhen I didn't follow complaining that, ‘I can’t do it,’ ‘it is too difficult,’ ‘howcan I give this kind of love,’ Mother was giving me that love that wasdifficult for me.




Motherwas always giving this extremely boundless love, the love that considers moreof Her children instead of Herself.




Mother, I now realize that You are the true nature oflove.




Pleaseforgive this arrogant and foolish sinner. Please let me be the child resemblingMother’s love, and be the one who fully spreads Mother’s love in this wholeworld.




I will throw away my selfish self, and deliver Mother’slove that this world does not contain.

2 comments:

  1. I give thanks to boundless love of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the mother
    I also give love to another people as God always gives love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I receive love always whenever!! Thru the love of Heavenly Mother, we change to the one who can give love others~:)

    ReplyDelete