Friday, September 13, 2013

World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong - A Child

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.



The toddlers in Zion have one thing in common.
After service, one child would run to his mother saying, “Mom!!” out loud.
Another child would follow and search with that distinct voice, and when the child finds his mother, he would run and be embraced his mother’s arms.
When the 2-year-old twin toddlers saw their mother, they smiled as if they had been on top of the world, and kept on saying “mom;” wanting to be embraced her individually.
Seeing them acting this way, at first I thought they were too into themselves trying to find their mothers.
I actually thought it was very surprising that they were always so eager to see their mothers.
But now I bet I know the reason.

Longing always for Heavenly Mother, we all wish to embraced in her warm arms.
All of this eagerness is filled in the children’s image.
I should always think and long for Heavenly Mother like a child.
If it was something that Heavenly Mother said, I solely want to obey and give joy to Mother.

1 comment:

  1. I always long for Heavenly Mother, because She loves me so much and I love Her.

    ReplyDelete