Thursday, July 18, 2013

Christ Ahnsahnghong, WMSCOG, World Mission Society Church of God - Love does not boast

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.





 The verse, “Love does not boast” in 1 Cor. Chapter 13 did not really touch my heart in the past. I actually could not understand what love has to do with boasting. Since I didn't deeply think of boasting and lay it up in my mind, I easily boasted of myself in front of brothers and sisters. Then, I judged myself of those who feel uncomfortable with such boasting that they are lack of catholicity.

Without knowing such behavior is arrogance, I have wrong thoughts that God would rather compliment me. Meanwhile, I had an opportunity to look at myself through words and behaviors of one of my colleagues at work.

When taking some training after entering the company, he often got praises from a senior member on his skills of repairing the machines and assembling the parts. Actually, I already knew some of them but …

Then a senior said, “I am the best in this field. If you learn from me, then you could be the best too.” That surely was the comment that makes high of him.

Even if anyone can gain the basic skill by learning within 2~3 days, the senior member praises himself, which gave me unpleasant feeling and I started to see him from totally different perspective.

Then, I thought to myself, ‘When I boasted of my preaching ability, my fruits and preaching ability, how would God see me? Also, when speaking a word of boasting, how would brothers and sisters see me?

At that moment, I was so ashamed of myself. Then, I could realize why it says, “love does not boast” in the Bible.

When I realized that words of boasting myself could give others unpleasant feeling,I gave thanks to God who let me know what I should fix for myself.

From now on, I would try not to be a foolish child who makes high of and shows off myself.

I would like to be a child who only makes high of Elohim God making the history of gospel with allowing us the power and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment