Wednesday, July 31, 2013

World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong - Father’s Gift

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




I happen to pass by a pre-school on my way home from work.

I saw a couple who worked together for living, picking up their son.

The father was holding the son in his arms, and the mother was holding a grocery bag full of goods.

Seeing them going home, the family looked so happy.

“Sweetie, your dad got you a nice toy gun. You will be surprised!” said the father.

I don’t know if the son understood what he was saying, because he didn’t say nothing at all.

Well, in fact, the son was too young to understand.

Nevertheless, the father kept on talking to his son, and he was more excited than his son who got a toy gun.

Seeing them I thought,

‘Heavenly Father must be preparing with startling gifts to surprise us.’

Though we are small and cannot see, hear, or even imagine what he has prepared, Father must be eagerly waiting for that day when we would be in joy seeing those gifts.

I give earnest thanks for His very noble and pure love that I can never fully repay

No comments:

Post a Comment