Monday, July 1, 2013

Christ Ahnsahnghong, WMSCOG - Even to the deepest invisible parts


World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



"You broke the cup! You should have been careful washing the dishes."

I heard my husband's voice in the kitchen.

When I went there, I saw the cup largely chipped on one side.

If I was the one washing it, I definitely should have noticed since it would've made a large noise while it broke.

But since I couldn't remember, someone else must have washed it.

"Ah! I think Nathan must have done it washing the dishes."

Hearing that, my husband furiously said,

"Don't let Nathan wash the dishes no more!"



Yesterday, I had a terrible migraine.

While I was lying on the sofa, my son said to me,

"Mom, you’ll get cold."

And covering me with a blanket he said,

"Aren't you tired? Take a rest, and I'll do the dishes."



Seeing my 8th grade son washing the dishes, he looked so sweet and I felt so proud of him.

Because of my son, I could take a nap.

I thought I heard a loud noise in my sleep, but I didn't worry because the dishes were very sturdy.

I guess that was when it broke.

I explained the whole story to my husband and asked him for a favor.

"Please forget about this incident. How can I scold Nathan who was so sweet?"

Quietly, I hid the cup somewhere my son couldn't see.

Though he broke a cup, I truly wanted to protect his heart; considering his mother.

When I preach the gospel, I often make mistakes.

What would have happened if God scolded me,

"Don't ever try to preach again, I don't need you for God's work!", whenever I made mistake?

Just like our Heavenly Mother who considers and embraces even our small gifts and hearts, I truly want to be a child resembling Heavenly Mother, understanding my brothers' and sisters' small efforts and hearts; even to the deepest invisible parts.

1 comment:

  1. God the Mother give us endless love through the new covenant Passover and words of water of life.

    ReplyDelete