Wednesday, August 7, 2013

World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong - Child’s Pain

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong & Heavenly Mother.



I received a call from my child’s school that she hurt her finger.

I got that call during my doctor’s appointment.

As soon as I hung up, I postponed my appointment and frantically ran to her school.

Worrying about my child, I forgot how sick I was.

Before even asking how my child was, I hugged her and cried.

While getting her finger treated, she was in so much pain that she trembled her whole body and grabbed my hand tightly.

It was heart-rending.

I wish I could be hurt instead of her, because it wasn’t easy for me to see my child in pain.

After I was relieved when her treatment was finished, I noticed that my whole body was all in sweat, and my face was covered with tears.

Wiping my trace of tears, I thought of my Heavenly Mother.

When I was in pain, Heavenly Mother must have felt much more pain than the pain that I had to go through.

I earnestly give thanks for Her infinite love.

No comments:

Post a Comment