Tuesday, August 13, 2013

World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong - Mother’s Prayer

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




Whenever I listen to the fragrance of Zion, I always recall my mom.

I truly wanted my mom to receive the truth, who has been leading her life by the sweat of the brow alone; it was so much tiring with doing a farming work all through her life.  However, she didn’t even want to listen to the words of the truth, while accepting all others. Even if I tried to preach to her many times,she rather scolded me.



Feeling depressed, I got mad at her and even appealed to her, but then she just threw doubt on me asking if I go to a strange church.  In spite of having no religion, she rather tried to stop my belief, insisting that I should not go to any other churches except Methodist or Presbyterian ones where my relatives go to.  Whenever she did that,I felt hopeless and regrettable wondering how she could not trust her child at all.  I felt so envious of spiritual brothers and sisters leading their physical families to Zion.



One day, when she visited a hospital not feeling well, she was advised to undergo an operation by her doctor.  She seemed to feel weaken and have many thoughts about the operation. Since she was long way past seventy, other families got worried abouther so much.



To meet my mom stayingin sister’s house to get an operation, I got on the bus and prayed to Heavenly Mother.  When I arrived there, she welcomed me so much but I felt uncomfortable in mind.  My sister staying home went to church but didn’t try to reject my religion nor listen to the truth.



My mind was so much troubled wishing mom to receive the truth and worrying if she refuses it at all. Heavenly Mother was the only one I could trust so I prayed to Her with earnest mind. At that moment, my sister said she had an appointment to make and left home.  Feeling this must be the great chance to preach from Heavenly Mother for sure, I preached about Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother to my mom and my mind was shaking with an exciting mind.  Watching mom who was hesitating, I felt like the heaven was about to destroy but I tried to persuade her again by praying for Heavenly Mother.



Finally, she said she wanted to be baptized and at this, tears came to my eyes.

All of these were truly the grace of Heavenly Mother.



When I was about to leave home, I could not find a key.  She kind of hesitated to go, saying she could not go with the door opened so I asked her to come with me and finally brought the cab.



Her body was not healthy with several times of operations and farming work for all her life, so she almost crawled on the steps to the church on the 5th floor.  However, she didn’t say it washard at all and finally got baptized just like a lamb.



Suddenly, I felt urgent with the fact that I left home with the door open. When I was about to come out of the Zion quickly, I couldn’t see mom but there found her praying for God.  From that scene, I got shocked because then I realized I myself had no belief at all.  Even though Heavenly Mother prepared all given conditions, I had no belief.



I felt so shameful and regrettable.   Returning home, nothing seemed wrong and it was before my sister came back home. Once again, I gave thanks to heavenly Mother and felt so sorry.   I sincerely give thanks to Heavenly Mother who prays with tears for this sinful child to get the belief firmly into the mind.

1 comment:

  1. Pray has power to move one's mind. Therefore we need to know our Heavenly Father and Mother who receive all the prays.

    ReplyDelete