Sunday, June 16, 2013

(Christ Ahnsahnghong, WMSCOG) The Church of God Does Not Tell All Information to New Members [Truth Ab...



World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




The Church of God does not make known everything to new members from the beginning. Things like, "It needs personal time to study the Bible," "Members must keep the Sabbath fully," and "Tithes" are taught lastly. Since the church does not make known all information from the beginning, new members cannot make the right decision and are deceived.

.........

According to their insistence, Jesus who was willing to suffer on the cross to save humankind also deceived His disciples. Therefore, their claim is wrong.

1 comment:

  1. The word "deceive" is not suitable for this case, instead, we can say it as "considerable mind",The church waits for new member to fully understand the truth that they study now before going next page b/c it is better that they are taught at their own rate and their own progress. Even God Almighty didn't teach our forefathers of faith who lived in the past about the administration of redemption of 6000 years at once.

    1Cor 13:11-12[When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.]

    ReplyDelete