Sunday, June 23, 2013

Christ Ahnsahnghong, WMSCOG - Solely for Her Children

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.


In my childhood, I surely was a troublemaker who was considered as ten naughty children.


Every day I tripped, fell, and broke things around me that I shouldn't have.


I was full of curiosity and couldn't just stand without knowing the things that really wanted to know.


My mom always worried that I might hurt myself badly.


She even worried that I might become crooked, so she really took good care of me.


Growing up well under the shade of my “mom,” I was badly caught in the net of “puberty.”


I heard puberty doesn't last longer than one or two years, but didn't know why mine lasted for four years.


My mom tried to persuade me and did her very best.


The more that she tried to take care of me, the more that I tried to be crooked.


But my long roaming years eventually ended by my mom’s love.


After many years had passed by I asked her,


“Mom, how did you feel when I was roaming and wanted to be crooked?”


“It was my first time I wanted to die!”


I was really surprised.


A strong mom like her wanted to die because of her child?


I somewhat felt what parents’ love towards their children was like.


Mom still worries that I might be crooked again.


If I committed the same mistake and gave her a hard time, I surely would be a bad daughter.


I would never want to do anything that would give my mom a hard time.


Still now, Heavenly Mother is hurt by her thousands and more than ten thousands of children every day.


Despite of all that, She never hates us and prays for us worrying that we might be caught by Satan’s evil schemes.


Heavenly Mother truly solely lives for children.


I would never forget Heavenly Mother’s love and proclaim that love to the whole world.


I truly want to solely live for our Heavenly Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment