Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Christ Ahnsahnghong, WMSCOG - Mom’s dream

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



In my mom’s cell phone, my number is saved in the name of “my dream”.

One day, I asked her with some curiosity, “Mom, why did you save my number like that?” “My girl is mom’s everything. Her life is my life and she is my dream and that is why I did it.”


When I feel pleased, so does she, and when I feel sad, she feels more sorrowful.
I must be mom’s everything and her only hope for sure.

3 comments:

  1. I was always Heavenly Mother's cenerrn.
    From now, I want to be a dream, a joy and a solace to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Heavenly Mother's dream, I think that I have to repay Elohim God's love from small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Child needs mom
    Child who grew up needs Mother
    Child needs Mother anywhere, anytime
    Now, we need Heavenly mother anytime, anywhere

    ReplyDelete