Sunday, June 30, 2013

Christ Ahnsahnghong, WMSCOG - God the Mother is the best medicine

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) belives in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




A few days ago, son lied to me but was sharply scolded when the truth got out. He started to lie at the age 12 because he got scared of his mom and dad since then. At his confess, my heart ached so much and I tried to hug and love him a lot, hoping to fix his bad habits.

One day, he wanted to sleep with me and dad because he felt scary being alone in his room. Then, my husband bellowed at me, blaming that I am raising him just like a baby.

“It’s going to be emotionally tough and scared at his age. We’d better cover his mistakes and keep him warm to ride out this situation.”

Finally, he agreed with me and since then, our couple has tried to have a conversation with him as much as possible before the bed time. As the day got colder, the room became warmer than the living room so we decided to sleep in the living room.

All of us could have a nice talk together every day, lying side by side on the floor. Listening to the new song, I embraced his face and asked him lying next to me.

From now on, let us stop bad behaviors like lie and continue to please Heavenly Father and God the Mother by loving all the more with mom and dad.”

This boy grown up so quickly enough to wear the same size of his dad answered, “Ok” and then threw himself into my arms. Being with him, God the Mother suddenly came into my mind.

Now I think I know why She came down to this earth and is grabbing each hand of every child to give Her unconditional love, without rejecting all pains and sorrows.

The best medicine to cure all disease of our sins should be very “You- God the Mother.”


5 comments:

  1. God the Mother pray for us all day.
    God the Mother can not rest for a while because of many children in the world. God the Mother give us the love of God through the Passover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God the Mother's care to the heavenly children never ends. Every day and night she pays attention to our voices, feelings and conditions although the children are naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIGHT! MOTHER IS OUR MEDICINE AND HOPE. THROUGH MOTHER WE ARE ABLE TO HAVE HEAVEN AND BECOME THE CHILDREN OF GOD. THANKS TO HEAVENLY MOTHER SINCERELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavenly mother came down to the earth from heaven following the prophecies in the Bible
    Bcoz of mankind

    ReplyDelete
  5. If we make every effort to practice Teachings of Mother every day,in home, church, wherever we go, can we understand her endless love and sacrifice toward us a little more ?
    She is the best medicine for me to get healthier physically and spiritually.
    Thank you Heavenly mother!

    ReplyDelete