Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sin of being ashamed of Mother - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother have established the World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG).
Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have established the World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG).




My mother and I have the same freckles.That’s why everyone told me that I looked exactly like my mother.




Though I was glad I looked like her, on the other hand, I was embarrassed with my mother with freckles; without thinking about my face.




During the years of elementary school,the school gate was a complex with mothers who came to take their children back home.




Despite of their housework, at the time when school ended, they all came in front of the school gate. Along with other mothers, my mother was there.




She would wave her hands and say, "Anna!I’m right over here.”




Compared to other mothers, she was the tallest, so I would notice her right away.




I would greet her first on the days when my mother came with makeup on, but I felt ashamed of her when she came rushing without her makeup on; because the freckles would show on her face.




When my friends said, “Wow! Your mom is really tall!”, I became more ashamed of her.




My mother brought snacks worrying that I might get hungry, and even for my friends, which made her famous among them.




Though she gave me love, I just cared more about her freckles. So on the days when she came without makeup, I will spit out words, “Mom! Please put on your makeup!”, and would hurt her.




When I think of my past as a grownup, I really think I was immature.




She is always a mother who treats me so well, and I am embarrassed, that for a moment as a young child, I was a shamed of her.




“Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God,for he has prepared a city for them(Heb. chapter 11 verse 16).”




Parents are not ashamed of their child in front of many people, even though their child is foolish.




Despite of what people might be saying,they lavish affection to their child.




Acknowledging me as their child in front of many peoples, though I am a sinner; I give thanks for the great love of my Heavenly parents.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, As without mother, we cannot exist here now, without Heavenly Mother, we cannot receive eternal life; spiritual life.

    ReplyDelete