Wednesday, December 4, 2013

With the words and will of God rather than the experience - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother give eternal life in the World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG).
Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother give eternal life in the World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG).



A doctor talked about the experience of one of his patients on TV. He was a physician and worked for more than 40 years.







When a woman visited for checkup, it was the time after she was already diagnosed with terminal cancer in a highly prestigious hospital. After being diagnosed, she suffered from severe depression and even got ruined with a traumatization as well as a distress.







Afterwards, she was grasping at straws when she went to see a doctor. Through a diagnostic workup and checkup, i twas found it was not a cancer but a disease that can be easily cured. When he was about to finish his talking, I couldn't help but concentrating at what he said.







Normally, this kind of mistakes can be often found not from a novice doctor but from a master one. While novice doctors do not make many mistakes since they check more carefully and look through with their lack of experiences,expert doctors make this huge mistakes as they check patients only trusting their long time of experiences even when their needs some diagnostic workup.







The story of a gray-haired old doctor gave me a great lesson, which motivated to examine myself to see if I, fancying myself as a spiritual doctor ever judged others thoughtlessly. When I looked back on what I have made wrong decisions, I felt very ashamed.




I judged like, ‘Well,that brother must have a little belief since he has a low attendance rate.’ But now he is preaching overseas. Also, I thought, ‘that student may have a hard time to be a gospel worker since he is difficult to get along with.’ However, he is working as a gospel helper at the moment.




So far, my spiritual diagnosis and God’s one differed toto caelo. From now on, I will not judge brothers and sisters in my glimpse any more.







Rather, I would like to become children of God who love brothers and sisters, praying for God with all my heart and soul.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Above all, For our belief, we should rely on the bible not experience. It's because God lead us to heaven with the words of God; the bible.

    ReplyDelete