Sunday, December 1, 2013

Love that has been paid with sacrifice - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




Nothing is for free.

You must pay the price for what you have wanted.




The food that we eat everyday comes from the blood and sweat of farmers’ sacrifice.

The houses that we can rest, escaping from the wind and rain, were built on top of someone’s sweat.

What we eat, what we wear, everything is not given for free.

Without efforts we cannot eat, wear, or even sleep.

However, there was something in this world that was for free.

But knowing more about it, it actually wasn't for free.

That was, ‘God’s love.’

Though I received it for free, it has been already been paid by God, who loved me.

Children do not realize everything they enjoy comes from their parents’sacrifice.

No. Actually, they just consider that their parents deserve sacrifice.

They complain about food, become sulky because of the nice toy they cannot buy,pester that they can’t buy beautiful clothes.

Without even having a moment of realizing their parents’ sacrifice, they just pursue on what they wanted to have.

Of course to them, the food that their mothers cook, and the housework all belongs to their mothers. It would be the same, even when they grown up as students or adults.

Though everything they enjoy comes from their parents’ sacrifice, they do not care and want to have more, without wanting to sacrifice.





There isn't anything that we can get for free, but the children think they can receive their parents’ love for free. I was being just like these children.

‘Was I really being thankful with God’s love?’

‘Did I realize that the things I have been enjoying all came from God’s sacrifice? ‘

I was one of the immature children who only took their own interests,neglecting their parents sacrifice.

‘Mother,bless me abundantly.’

‘Mother,please grant my wish.’

‘I can’t bear this. Mother, please help me.’

The prayers that I prayed to Mother everyday were only for me.

Though She blessed me much, I prayed for more...

Forgetting that the blessings and the solutions that God has given me came from God’s sacrifice and love, I just thought everything was given for free.





I have received everything for free, but Heavenly Father and Mother didn't give out everything for free.

God’s sacrifice is not only contained in Sabbath, Third-day worship, and all the feasts, but actually there was Mother’s sacrifice behind all the blessings that She has been giving.

I truly feel guilty about the days that I considered it was right to receive Mother’s blessings.

From now on, I won’t forget that everything contains God’s sacrifice and love, and live every moment, being thankful for everything.

I want to be a child all grown up, not only asking for blessings and sacrifice from Heavenly Father and Mother without sacrificing myself, but realizing their sacrifice, I want to walk together with them, helping with the smallest things and become the joy for Heavenly Mother who is all worn out walking on the way of gospel work.

I earnestly thank Heavenly Mother for Her grace and love; for loving this child endlessly.


1 comment: