Thursday, November 28, 2013

A lush’s enlightenment - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

The Spirit (Christ Ahnsahnghong) and the Bride (God the Mother) are in the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG).
The Spirit (Christ Ahnsahnghong) and the Bride (Heavenly Mother) are in the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG).




Before I received the truth, I was a lush and a heavy smoker, being trapped in pleasure-seeking. When it comes to going on the racket, I was second to none for sure. Whenever something happened to get me angry, I always tried to drown my angers in drink. Whenever I felt happy, I used to go on a binge like I own the world.







I don’t remember when exactly, but i twas sometime in the evening when it rained dizzyingly. After parting from my friends, while I was wandering around the train station from place to place, I could secure my place in the corner of the waiting room and stare at lots of people coming and going.









Watching some families hand in hand with shopping bags, suddenly I felt something was missing in the corner of my heart. ‘Why am I wandering so much in my life? At that moment, with bitter tears of remorse, I became desperate to visit my hometown where I was born and grownup.




Looking back on it now, just like we miss our earthly hometown when in pain or sorrow, I must have had a great longing for a heavenly home where my soul should return. Later, I could realize this was truly enabled by the earnest prayer of my wife and the grace of God who guided this sinful child into the truth.









On the day I got baptized, I could regret many things in the past, watching my wife crying over next to me. While I went to church from a sense of obligation with my wife just like going to school in the beginning, I could finally realize that I have an eternal hometown I could go back as I started the Bible studying and my eyes and ears gradually opened.









In the past, I was the one who cannot stand others win the game but through grace of God, I was given the virtue of yielding and the mind of giving thanks and being patience. Comparing to my former self in the past, now I am living with the feeling of being born again into a totally different self.




I sincerely give thanks to Elohim God for letting me realize our physical life on this earth as a stranger and a visitor is meaningless and for giving me a hope to go back to our eternal hometown. Now, the most favorite time for me is when our whole families (including my parents who were recently baptized) come to Zion and worship God all together.




I truly give eternal thanks to Elohim God for taking care of my every move today too, without hating me of many shortcomings and faults. Now, I pledge my word to play a part in saving dying souls to return the favor of Elohim God.





Making sure of carrying out my mission to glorify our Elohim God as a messenger, I got on a bus after finishing work safely. On my way home, I am mediating the great sacrifice and love of Elohim God, listening to a new song playing from earphones.





I would like to give thanks to Elohim God who brought this prodigal sinner into the truth and gave the salvation.




Father and Mother, I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I sincerely give thanks to Elohim God for letting me realize our physical life on this earth as a stranger and a visitor is meaningless and for giving me a hope to go back to our eternal hometown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you!! Without Elohim God, maybe I am trapped in pleasure-seeking. But now I hope for heaven because of the grace of God. So I sincerely give thanks to Elohim God as well.

      Delete