Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Distrustful Daughter - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother give us eternal life in the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG).
Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother give us the wather of life in the World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG).




I watched a video 11 years ago.

It was a video that was made when the New Jerusalem Temple was built.

At that time, Heavenly Mother had hair that wasn't grayer than now, and She had astronger voice.

For awhile I have been thinking,

‘If Mother started Her gospel work when she was much younger, she would not have to go through such hardships like now.’

However, if I have met Mother still hale and hearty, would I realize Her sacrifice and shed my tears?

Seeing Her quickening Her pace without rest, even after along trip from rural regions,

Seeing Her fasting with pain, praying for Her children and not being able to take a sip of water,

Seeing Her hair all white, like a layer of white snow,

Seeing Her crying, turning Her back from the overseas brothers and sisters who are going back to their countries,

Seeing all this, I am an unfaithful sinner who realizes Mother’s sacrifice and love.

Mother can fulfill the gospel work in a younger age that wouldn' be harder for Her, than now. However, since I am an unfaithful, distrustful daughter, who only realizes by seeing Her sacrifice,She has waited for me, for such a long time.

I now realize that I made Her go through the sufferings being a distrustful daughter like Thomas.

Mother…I am truly sorry.

How can You love this immature and unfaithful child so much?

How can You not give up on us or hate us, but warmly embrace us with boundless smile?

When can I even slightly realize Your Love?

At last, I realize that I should find our brothers and sisters that Mother misses so much.

At last…

I thank Her with an unutterable thanks, with my whole heart, for the love that I can dare to measure.




4 comments:

  1. Mother, You are my all and You are my breath and You are my life and blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so blessed to be loved by God the Mother in this earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give thanks to boundless love of God the mother
    I also give love to another people as God always gives love.
    I love God the mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh... All of things are only for me... Thanks to Heavenly Mother!!

    ReplyDelete