Thursday, October 3, 2013

The power of laughter - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother give us water of life in the World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG).
Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother give us eternal life in the World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG).




I work as a computer-related consultant for staffs in the company.  When their computers are broken or get infected by the virus, we do some consultation or control and repair them remotely. We sometimes guided them to the wrong way though, since there are phone calls coming in dozens of times a day and their problems vary. 

The manager whom I work with raises point about something he could have just let it go, which offends me from time to time.  Moreover, while others compliment me about something, he rather keeps rebuking me.  Ever since I realized he does not change at all, I have been having a bad feeling about him.  Even though we were working in the same place,I always thought to myself, “I’m going to work like I’m here alone.”  Every word he was saying went in one ear and out the other and my feeling of hatred toward him got bigger and worse.

One day, when I was walking through the corridor by accident, he was walking toward me from the opposite side.  Think myself that “Here comes the target of training for me” and I hope he passes by me quickly.  At that time, he suddenly nodded with smiling face and passed by me.  Looking at him cracking a smile, all the bad feeling and hatred toward him just disappeared atone time.



I was so much surprised that the bad feeling I have been having for a long time could be changed and even disappeared in a second just by his bright smile.  Then I eventhought, ‘why did I have a bad feeling toward him?  Did I really hate him?’  Feeling this amazing emotional change, I thought,

‘This surely must be the power of laughter Heavenly Mother told us!’

I truly experienced how powerful the bright smile toward someone is.  The laughter has amazing power that could get rid of all hatred toward someone at one time.  Looking back into the past, I have been having a hard-set smile these days.  WhenI say hi, the risorious muscle gets still hardened and bluntly greet with an awkward smile.  Through this, I could have a chance to repent that I am such a sinner who does not obey God’s words at all.

From now on, I would like to try hard to practice the everyday laughter given from Heavenly Mother when I’m in and outside Zion. Believing firmly that the bright smile could be the great power to our brothers and sisters in Zion, I would like to become a child of light and saltin this earth.


I sincerely give thanks and praise to Elohim God for giving me this beautifulen lightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment