Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wormlike Life - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




I got home.

Entering my room, when I turned on the light, I suddenly found a black object on the wall.

That black object was a cockroach.

Who would like roaches?

With the appearance of the cockroach, it was a nearly horror situation.

‘Maybe I shouldn’t go into my room until my husband comes.’

‘What if it runs away?’

Thinking of that I might be more anxious that the roach might hide itself if I didn’t kill it; I had no choice but to kill it by myself.

Though I really didn’t even want to get near to it, I held a roach killer with one of my hands and a slipper with another.

And I kept on spraying it on the roach.

The cockroach finally died, and I couldn’t possibly pick it up. So I just covered it with a bin.

I felt uncomfortable with the fact that the roach was in my room.

“Why are you making great fuss about a bug that can’t even harm you?”

Being rebuked by my husband, I thought, ‘I guess I’m a little eccentric,’ and some words flashed through my mind.

“If even the moon is not bright and the stars are not pure in his eyes, how much less man, who is but a maggot--a son of man, who is only a worm!”

In a place where wormlike lives are gathered together, in this city of refuge full of people like maggots, God of heavens; who shines brighter than the light, who is good-hearted, and who is supposed to be dressed in beautiful clothes of glory, came to this earth.

Since Mother, who is God of glory, stays with the wormlike lives, that love is the love that we cannot easily measure.

She loves us, the wormlike lives. With Her precious hands, She held the hands of the lives like maggots, even hugged me, a wormlike me.

I started to think…

If I hated morbidly just being in the same space with that roach, how can Mother love me?

Truly, as a foolish life, we cannot count, measure, or repay Mother’s love.

I will not forget Mother’s grace, loving this wormlike life. Resembling Mother’s love, I will also love my brothers and sisters.

I thank eternally, You, Mother, for the grace and love that You have given me.

2 comments:

  1. I give eternal thanks to our Heavenly Mother who ,even Holy but held the hand of me who is nothing but a life of a worm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly Mother's maternal love is so great!!

    ReplyDelete