Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lunch that I ate with my heart - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



In my workplace, we all have to take care of our own lunch expenses personally.

To save my food expenses, I packed my own lunch. One day, I overslept, so I couldn’t pack my lunch, so I just took few bananas and went off to work.

Since I filled my stomach with bananas for lunch, as time went by, I felt hungry.

Working with a hungry stomach, I suddenly thought of Heavenly Father.

Masonry is a tough labor, and it consumes massive sweat and energy. However, father had to make do with barley porridge every lunch.

Father eating barley porridge, He Himself being ridiculed and persecuted by His creation, leaving behind all difficult situations and conditions, He would have choked thinking about His children. I felt heartbroken.

Though I saw Father’s sacrifice through the video, I actually never understood His heart.

Being hungry, I realized the barley porridge meal that Father had was for my wages of sin.

While Father was here, it was a difficult time, so it was hard to imagine having a hearty meal.

Nowadays, we’re living in a time where there’s plenty of food and we can eat anything that we want.

I miss Father so much, who saved His children suffering in hunger.

Though He allowed me to eat and grow up well, I complained feeling unsatisfied. I look back at my sins and repent.


Engraving again and again, God’s words of ‘give thanks in all circumstances,’ every day, under any kind of sufferings and pain, I will think of Heavenly Father and Mother’s sacrifice and live a life of repentance.

2 comments:

  1. Therefore in our lives, there are much sufferings and pain. However in all situations, we can feel Heavenly Father abd Mother's sacrifice and love for us. How thankful are they!! So, from now on whenever, I am happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to our Heavenly Parents that i usually forget Their sacrifice and complain whenever there is a little uncomportable situation to me even though i always have enough food to eat and always sleep well in the warm house and many other things are still good to live. From now i will be the child who always only give thanks to our Heavenly Father and Mother for Their endless love and sacrifice and no more complaint

    ReplyDelete