Thursday, October 31, 2013

Going to Mother with My First Heart - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



It happened some years ago.

By a suggestion from an acquaintance, I got a check-up. Till then, in my own way, I had confidence with my health, so I wasn’t worried about the results.

However, I got a flustering notification.

They said that it couldn’t be told on phone, so they told me to come to the hospital, not even with the person who got the same check-up, but alone.

When I went back to the hospital, I heard something that was hard to believe.

‘Cervical Cancer’

I couldn’t believe it, so for a few days, I was looking blank.

Holding the doctor’s opinion in my hand, I went to a larger hospital and set an appointment for the surgery. Until I was fully recovered after the surgery, it was a hard time for me internally and physically.

The doctor said that it was extremely rare that a small hospital could find that small cancer cell and that I must thank that doctor…

And if the cancer cell remained unfound, it might have risked my life.

I know that the one that I had to thank wasn’t the doctor, but Heavenly Mother.

For a while I was far away from Mother, but I have never forgotten Mother’s grace.

Mother, who holds my hands whenever I am sick spiritually or physically.

I thank Mother for not letting me forget Her, and for Her giving me strength to rise up again.

Help me to rise up my knees and start afresh with my first heart.

I believe that Mother, You are the One who can melt away harden heart, and the one who can guide me to again to feel the kind love of Zion.


Thank you Mother. 

15 comments:

  1. How do we realize that how much bless we got from God the Father and God the Mother
    People think that is lucky but it is not luck it is promise from God
    Saving us!! Thank you God the Father and God the Mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother, who holds my hands whenever I am sick spiritually or physically.
    And She never let me alone but always be with me and encourage me in my hard time.
    I give eternal thanks to our Heavenly Mother and want to be Your child to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heavenly Mother always took care of us,God's children without rest.Now I was able to realize this love.I will give thanks to Heavenly Mother forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of things comes from the grace of Heavenly Mother who is our source of life. Therefore, I think that receiving God the Mother is to know first and last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God the Mother is the One who prays for us without rest.
    Thank you for your great love and sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We sometimes didn't know the Heavenly Mother's love with us all time.
    I will give thank to God the Mother for give us endless love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heavenly Mother, Thanks for your unmeasurable love and i will do my best to become filial daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. We all need Mother to overcome the obstacles in our lives. Though we deserve, She is with us in this sinful world and comforts us in all ways. I give eternal thanks and praise to Her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can feel that God the Mother who is the source of life always protect us. Thank You, Mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As for me, God the Mother means everything!
    Even today, I hope for eternal kingdom in God the Mother's arms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heavenly Mother, You are my everything..Thanks for Your coming to give us eternal life...

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are very happy. Cuz Heavenly Mother is always with us and she takes care of us until we go back to the kingdom of heaven. We can hope for eternal home. are of us un

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. God the Mother's grace is so GREAT!
    She always remembers and takes care of all Her children with great love.
    I have true happiness in WMSCOG where God the Mother is with me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because of Her great love, we can receive eternal rest in heaven certainly as well.

      Delete