Thursday, October 17, 2013

Waiting as a Grown-up - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother are the LOVE in the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG).
Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are the LOVE in the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG).




When I was a fourth grader in elementary school, I asked my parents to buy me a bicycle.

In those days, my family had financial difficulties, so my parents said they would buy me one when they got

money. But being immature, I pestered my parents.

One day, while I was on my way to my friend’s house, I saw a perfectly good bicycle standing without a lock.

“You can have that.”

From my friend’s advice, I joyfully got on the bike.

One day, a man came up to me and asked, “Where did you get this bike?”

The bicycle that I was riding turned out to be the bicycle of the man’s son.

I happened to go to the police station with the man, and my parents came.

Luckily, being a young child, I was forgiven. However I was so scared being at the police station and

embarrassed being the center of people’s attention.

Getting out of the police station, my parents took me somewhere.

It was a bicycle shop. My parents bought me a secondhand bicycle.

Although I was young, I knew well that my family had financial difficulties.

Nevertheless, they bought me a bicycle. I felt sorry but I was also happy.

I just can’t forget what my mother said.

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t buy you the things that you wanted.”

I remember. Although I was the one who made a mistake, I could be forgiven because of my parents’

apology.

Being a son all grown, I think to myself.

Because of my parents’ love and sacrifice I could grow up as an upright person.

I realize that Mother sacrifices, bowing down on Her knees and praying until Her cartilage worn out, because

of my sin.

Although She came to this earth because of Her children’s sins, shedding tears She prays, saying that

everything happened because of Her insufficient love.

From heaven to this earth, She always wants to give love to Her children.

One day, I watched a video called ‘A Day of Mother.’

On screen, Mother only lives Herself for our lives.

Now I know why Mother had to live a life of sufferings, and why She didn’t have any time for Her own life.

In the old days, if I couldn’t have something that I wanted, I couldn’t bear. However, I am different now.

I know when Mother sits on the glorious throne, She will grant my wish. I can wait as much as I can.

I truly thank for Mother’s love and grace and for giving this sinner Her boundless love.

1 comment:

  1. Only because of our spiritual parents, our sins were forgiven. Without God the Father and God the Mother, we cannot receive salvation of our souls. However, many people do not know this. we were angels in heaven. but we committed sins which deserved to die. therefore we are destined to die. plz study about our origin from the bible~ and cum back to Father and Mother~

    ReplyDelete