Thursday, October 17, 2013

Receiving love learning from giving love - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong


Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother are our Heavenly Parents in World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG).
Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are our Heavenly Parents in World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG).



As the youngest outof six sisters, I was grown up with full of love by mom and dad, andsisters.  However, without knowing theirunconditional love toward me, I always grumbled and complained everything somuch, rather than giving thanks.

After grown up and receivingthe truth, I was still receiving love of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Motherthrough spiritual families but I didn't fully understand it.  Then, I had a chance to take care of group oflambs when I was lacking everything.

I thought I could doa good job for sure.

To this arrogantchild, Heavenly Mother did not rebuke me, but through brothers and sisters theyrather let me realize I always had mind to receive something than givingsomething.

As for brothers andsisters who complain about something, I always thought to myself, “Why ishe/she only complaining?”  About thosewho say something unfaithful, “how can he/she still say like that?  Does he/she have faith really?” I thought.

Moreover, when I gavea glass of water to a sister but she said, “I wanted coffee”, I thought, ‘Howcan’t she thank God?.... but the thing was…

I eventually realizedhow they look was exactly what I was indeed.


When I, such an unfaithful one felt heavy with brothers and sisters, how heavyand even pitiful would Heavenly Mother feel about me?  Looking back now, I just feel so shameful andsorry.

I am learning a lotabout Heavenly Mothers’ love through spiritual families in our group.

From the groupmembers, I could learn every precious lesson from humility, passion, to thebeautiful mind to take care of other brothers and sisters.

And now I can see.

Heavenly Mother didn't put me in the position of group leader to send the spiritual food togroup members.  Through them, She wantedme to realize Her love which I haven't felt before.

From now, I wouldlike to become children of God who could be the happiness of Heavenly Fatherand Mother not by receiving love but giving love. Also, I will work hard to deliverMother’s love to our beautiful brothers and sisters.

Father and Mother..

I am lacking so much,who realized your love too late, still having lots to realize more.   By fully understanding the perfect love ofHeavenly Mother, I would like to become a child who goes forward to you withall brothers and sisters.

I truly give all thanks and praise for thegreat love of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment