Monday, November 25, 2013

A Child created with Mother’s Marrow. - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




Being sick, mother had to go to the hospital.



Since I couldn't manage to take a day off from my work, my brother-in-law took her.



The doctor said it was a miracle that she is walking with her legs in pain.



Tears ran down my eyes.



I decided to quit my job and nurse her while she was getting an operation.



One day, I happen to hear the doctor saying something in the patient’s room.



Mothers’ bone cannot be maintained well since mothers tend to leave all the nutritious food for their children and not for themselves.



That is why many mothers have operations for arthritis.



Subtly, my mom was lending out everything for me.



To not make her child to have hard times, she has hidden all her pains and lived a life for me.



I forgot it all. That Heavenly Mother has been secreting all the marrow from her bones, giving it all for this lacking child.



I forgot that I was Her child, a child who has been created with Heavenly Mother’s marrow.



I love You Mother. Forever...

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to our Heavenly Mother, because i usually forget Her pain and sacrifice for sinner,me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the love of mother in earth which is the shadow what is in heaven is so great. How great love of Heavenly Mother is!!

    ReplyDelete