Monday, November 11, 2013

Approving the common sense - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps feasts of God (Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother).
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps feasts of God (Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother).



One day, I was practicing preaching about Heavenly wedding banquet. I felt proud of myself in that I studied alone and made up for some shortcomings by preaching to elders, team leader and part leader. I was very thankful that God the Father and God the Mother gave me such a blessing to me.



Meanwhile, I had a chance to preach to a male adult brother who has just been in the truth. When we preach Heavenly wedding banquet, there comes the part in Revelation chapter 19 saying, ‘Lamb represents the Second Coming Jesus and let’s confirm who is testified as the wife of God the Father who is the Second Coming Jesus.’

Then, we can see in Revelation 21 that ‘the wife of the Lamb is the bride of the Heavenly wedding banquet and she is Heavenly Jerusalem. Through the verse Galatians 4:26 says, ‘Heavenly Jerusalem is God the Mother’, we can make a conclusion that God the Father and God the Mother are the ones who give us the water of life’‘…….Then. The brother asked this question to me all of a sudden.

“If the Lamb represents God the Father, the wife of the Lamb should be God the Mother without a doubt. Then, why are you beating around the bush and making it so complicated?


Being embarrassed a little though, I explained to him why I preached like that, thinking ‘He must be so innocent.’ or ‘He must not have studied enough.’



However, when I came back home, I could not sleep thinking about what the brother asked. Then, I was able to sympathize his doubt.



Letting alone the truth itself, the fact that ‘If Lamb represents God the Father, His wife should be God the Mother’ was so simple and easy. Even though it is very simple, why should we study in difficult way like this? Coming to a conclusion after much concern, I could realize this is because of the Satan, which makes me burst into a fit of rage and finally fail to sleep.

1+1=2 is a very sensible formula but to approve its correctness is said to be very long and difficult.

In spite of not knowing its formula to approve it, once we know 1+1=2 formula, then we could make life on this earth.

We all know the formula approving who the wife of Father should be Mother.


However difficult the formula is, once we know this common sense, then we could live in heaven everlastingly. There seem to be so many people who come to die without having the common sense like this on this earth. I hope to preach to many people as soon as possible so they could be led in the arms of Father and Mother.



I truly give all thanks and praises to God the Father and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother who bore all pains and sacrifices in this sinful world to let us know this truth which could not be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment