Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Let Us Press on to Acknowledge Mother - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong & Heavenly Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother.




My daughter, who is in fifth grade this year, has a lot of concerns with the things I’m dealing with.

For instance, what kind of things I am doing in Zion, when I would be doing those things, and though I never told her, she knows it too well. After worship, she even meddles on giving advices on how to do things well.

‘It would be better off if you do it this way.’

‘Next time, try this. I think it would be more graceful.’

‘When are you taking care of the infants?’

‘Did he behave well during worship?’

When I try to listen to the choir songs, she comes to me, opens the New Song, asks me to practice together, that she would sing along with me and play the piano.

When I enter the house, she would be following me around chattering. So I sometimes even lie to her that I want to rest today, because I am sick.

Meanwhile, was it because of me always criticizing and scolding her? Or maybe she has just got another interest? My annoying daughter is quiet these days. Somehow, it made me feel sad.

So the situation changed. Now I was the one asking why she wasn't asking me any questions.

Through this, I realized….

It is quite natural for parents to have concern with their children. However, I thought, how many of the children really have concern for their parents?

In this day of the modern society, when the family sizes are decreasing, the love between parents and children, the affection towards neighbors, and the credibility towards friends are vanishing more and more. And I, who is the slave of death, how much do I know about Heavenly Mother, who has given me eternal life?

Is she well in this cold weather? Isn't she ill? What would Mother be doing now?

What does She like? What is She glad for?

Though I thought I was getting close to Her, I didn't really know much about Her.

‘You who have escaped the sword, leave and do not linger! Remember the LORD in a distant land, and think on Jerusalem. (Jer. 51:50).’

In the meantime, my heart was far away from Heavenly Mother. And from now on, I am going to have more concern on Her. What Mother likes, for what She is truly glad with, for what She is heartbroken with…

That way, I want to become a child who only does things that She likes and is glad with.

I want to press on to acknowledge Heavenly Mother.

I want to be a small comfort for Her, who couldn't have any freedom for more than 6000 years, because of Her children, the sinners.

I truly want to be Mother’s star on the glorious day when father comes.

I want to be like the robber who was on the right side of Jesus, who truly thought for Jesus and comforted, when all the others rejected Him, pointed at Him, and spitted.

I thank Heavenly Mother for giving me this small realization.

1 comment:

  1. I want to be a small comfort for Her by doing work that find the lost brothers and sisters whom Heavenly Mother early want to meet again.

    ReplyDelete