Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Mirror - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the passover according to the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the passover according to the teaching of Christ Ahnsahngong and Heavenly Mother.



When I eat lunch with my daughter in Zion, I get really nervous.



Seeing Nelly dropping food while she eats or hearing her romping around, I give her that frowning face.



But that was just for that moment.Eventually she would just be romping around noisily.



Though I talked to her to behave nicely and to be quiet while she eats, she just forgets all of it at an instant, which upsets me.



Whenever that happened, I felt like my image was damaged and I was afraid that I would have the stigma of a mother who can’t educate her daughter. So when I clench my teeth and say “I’ll see you at home,” at last, Nelly gets quiet.



It reminds me of my mom’s moan that “Your child is the enemy.”



Nelly was always my concern. I worried that she might make mistakes, behave rudely and be blamed, as she would always be restless and forget about things.



Being upset, I told my husband sulkily.



“Look at her, all restless and distracted. She looks just like you...”



Whenever I saw Nelly being naughty, It old him that Nelly looked like him. My husband would usually let my joke passed by, but today my husband looked at me as if he really had something to say to me.



“Darling, did you know that Nelly was praying to be like her mom before going to bed? Don’t you think Nelly resembles you?”



I thought I received a severe blow on my head.



Myself... Myself?



How about myself? What kind of daughter am I to Heavenly Mother?



Do I resemble Mother?



Even today, wouldn't She be upset seeing my insufficient self?



According to my sinful deeds, even now, wouldn't she be ashamed of me?



Why am I so foolish? Why couldn't I see myself?



I felt so sorry to Nelly that she was praying to God with her two small hands together so that she could resemble me.Most of all, I felt so sorry to Heavenly Mother.



A child’s faults are mom’s portion. She was my mirror...



You can just tell without being told who the parents were or the children.



The children just resemble the parents.



Appearances,personalities, the way they walk, appetites, likes, and even dislikes...



How much do I resemble Heavenly Mother?



Even though Her children acts in an opposing way, She wouldn't rebuke and prays for Her children. Though She is mocked and ridiculed by their faults, She would feel sorry for Her children’s weakness and would smile. My Mother of Love...



How much do I resemble Mother?



I didn't realize that my daughter’s faults were my faults, and that she was I, myself.



I hated so much that my image was tarnished because of my daughter, and that I had to be embarrassed.



If someone praised my daughter, I just wanted her to be praised, thinking that the praise she has received was for me and I just wanted to be honored. I am so embarrassed today seeing my foolish self.



I will first resemble Heavenly Mother.



Mother’s smile,Mother’s way of speaking, Mother’s love and sacrifice for Her children...



I will become a mom who looks just like Heavenly Mother, so that I wouldn't be a disgrace for my daughter.



For Mother, I will become only joy for Her, and cooling water on a hot summer day.



No comments:

Post a Comment