Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mother’s Back - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) loves Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) loves Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



“The lumbar vertebra 4 and 5 has been protruded. You have that pain on your back because this protruded bone is pressing against your nerves.”



My mother, who had pain on her back for several years, was diagnosed as herniated lumbar disc at the orthopedics.



The doctor thoroughly explained, showing the result of her X-ray.



Seeing the X-ray of her back hanging against the light, it looked like bones of the dinosaur that I've once seen in a museum.



The bones were remarkably crooked, starting from her neck bones.



I stared at her back bone. It was all full with tension like an arrow before it got released to nowhere.



The world was there for me to run farther, just like my mother’s crooked back.



Hanging against the light, the X-ray of my mother’s back was telling me that, without words.



Source:: ‘Letter of Oxygen’ YKY

2 comments:

  1. I am an arrow, and my Mother is a bow! Her sacrifice makes me fly to the heaven!

    ReplyDelete