Wednesday, November 27, 2013

‘Mother,’ Love that is Immeasurable - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



I would like to tell something about my mom. She is the ‘mom,’ who always considers it insufficient, although she gives out everything for the ‘child,’ who is me,living a life of receiving mom’s love.




I have a son who has developmental disorder. Since I delivered and raised him without problem, I didn't particularly worry about having the second child.




After my second son was born, the gynecologist told me to take him to the pediatrics. But I was worried about baby blues, so I took him there, after a few months. Though the pediatrician explained about the signs of disorders that my son had, I didn't really take it seriously.




After seven months, my second son was diagnosed with Down’s syndrome. I felt like the world was caving, feeling disconnected with the world. My second son’s illness gave me depression, even social phobia.




While other kids at the same age walked and ran, my son couldn't even crawl properly. Though I tried every possible means to make him crawl, seeing him just smiling without motion made me cry every day.





It was an illness which couldn't be cured with medicine or any kinds of efforts. It was a severe hardship that I couldn't possibly accept. Having pity on me, despite of being all busy with farm work, my mom took my son on her spare time, and devoted herself of taking care of him.





I remember it as a hot summer day. I received a phone call from my mom, who was taking care of my second son. She said he was walking. I couldn't believe what she was saying. How could my son who couldn't even crawl, walk? I just thought she was saying that to comfort me, and so I tried to hang up the phone.





But my mom, silently swallowing up her tears, said that he was really walking. My heart stunned. Even after finishing the call, I sat absently. I felt so guilty. Not only for the fact that my son could walk, but more for being the daughter of my mom; thinking of how much tears she would have been shedding to make him walk.





My parent’s house is on a rooftop. Since the building was so old, on hot summer days, the floor would absorb the heat of the sun and sizzle. What came up in my mom’s mind was to make him walk on it.




She put him down on the floor. Not knowing why it was so hot, he bursted into tears and leapt up.When he tried to stay still, the soles of his feet was burning, so he grabbed on the guardrail and started to take his foot off the floor.




During the midsummer days, when it is so hot even with the fan on, my mom and my son practiced toddling on the rooftop, all covered with sweat and tears. Their tussle; my son who didn't want to go on the rooftop and my mom who adamantly took him, finally made him walk.





I took his disability as a responsibility and a burden, instead of embracing it.Unlike from me, my mom raised him with her whole loving heart. There is a strong bond between the two of them, which I can’t possibly cut through.




With his slight change, my mom was full of joy, like being on top of the world. She listened attentively to his inarticulate speech, and unstintingly encouraged and praised him. With that heart and patience, my second son is in his sixth grade. The doctor is marveled with his outstanding behavioral development, and he is also sociable.He is the favored child in school or in the church, with his overflowing love and acts of charming.





I will be lost for words with her devotion; following him everywhere to feed him good food and finally putting it in his mouth. Looking at her, I long for Heavenly Mother.





Heavenly Mother stays up all through the night when Her children face the path of sufferings and painful hours while walking on the way of faith. Why wouldn't our Heavenly Mother not want Her children to walk on an easy and safe path? Though She stays up the long night with sighs and prayers, Her children,who don’t understand, just leave Her heart with indelible scars and resentments.





Heavenly Mother never loses the hands of Her children, even though they are insufficient and weak, and always helps them to stand up. With Mother’s love, the children walk on the way of faith and gospel. By Heavenly Mother’s boundless love and sacrifice; not sparing praises and comforts with our slightest changes, these children will become the main characters of the prophecy, receiving all praises and reputation from the world.





I truly thank Heavenly Mother for making me the child receiving immeasurable love of Heavenly Mother. With all my heart, mind and soul I l love You, Heavenly Mother. Mother, please hold my hands until the day we enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

2 comments:

  1. I wish Heavenly Mother. Mother, please hold my hands until the day we enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly Mother's efforts for us is so great and amazing~ Thank You Mother~:)

    ReplyDelete