Monday, November 25, 2013

The Love of the Song bird - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.





While I was walking the mountain path, I saw a songbird lying on the trail.



With the eyes of a morning glory it was blinking and gasping its breath.



It seemed that it injured its wings so I got close to it carefully.



I guess it sensed me, the songbird flew further away.



Closer I got to it, it flew further away, when I got close again, it again flew further away.



I belatedly realized that the mother songbird lured me by pretending to be injured on its wings.



The mother songbird thought I would hermits hatch lings which just got outside to practice walking.



It wanted to take me further away from its hatch lings.



“Chirp, chirp, chirp....”



In the forest, inside the bush clover,many of the songbird’s hatch lings were fluttering their wings, practicing howto walk.



The songbird’s maternal love was indeed touching.



Source from : ‘ A Story of the Ugly Dumplings’

1 comment:

  1. The love of Mother is so great~! Therefore I think the reality of this love, I cannot understand fully.

    ReplyDelete