Wednesday, November 13, 2013

In season and out of season - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) doesn't establish the cross according to the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) doesn't establish the cross according to the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




I would like to thank Elohim God for giving me a great enlightenment and sharing the grace of God with brothers and sisters in Zion. I am writing to share some small enlightenment I have found.





When we take a look at the Bible, there are many verses related to the ‘time’.




‘the hour is near.’




‘’Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come’




‘In its time I will do this swiftly.’




‘Preach the Word in season and out of season’….




And, there should be more than this.




Coming up to some verses related to the time, this verse just came to my mind.




‘Whoever watches the wind will not plant’




Doesn't this mean we cannot bear fruits only by watching and waiting for the time?





There was a brother/sister who bore fruits like potatoes and he/she reminded me of bearing fruits constantly by preaching the word at anytime and anywhere. When it came into my head to that point, I had a sudden sinking feeling.







I am just a sinner and a God’s mere creature that cannot even imagine His great salvation work,nor the great purpose of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. Despite knowing this fact, I was only watching the time! I thought I have just tried to do my best in every situation with my own belief, but I was foolish indeed.



In spite we do not know God’s time and the time of Father’s coming, I have been just watching the right time to preach the Word to souls around me. I made the right time myself and was waiting for it, thinking now is not the time to preach, but the time did not come at the end. This was because it was made by myself with my own thoughts.



.



I have been taught and repeated that ‘right now’ is the time God really wants but I thought I was missing the best time given by God and my heart ached.



I would like to spread the seeds of Word earnestly with a caring mind at anytime, rather than watching the time and spread the seeds.





No matter how angular the land is, once we sincerely cultivate it, then it could become a fertile soil. In the same way, I would like to spread the seeds of God’s Word and ask for God who Himself grows and raises us up.





I truly hope the seeds that had been spread to the poor dying souls could take root in the ground and grow strongly.



I also hope the seeds that had not been spreader to the souls to be done soon so they could become the water of life given by Heavenly Mother.

1 comment:

  1. I also want to be the real worker of Christ, so, I must do the work,preaching gospel,In season and out of season without delay or laziness. Today, l am firmly determined that i will do.

    ReplyDelete