Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Pain of Labor - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the passover by the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the passover by the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



As you enter our Zion, you can seesilent welcoming from the fishes.



With cute gestures they present smilesfor the people who are watching them.



They are tropical fishes called, ‘guppies.’



One day, I saw one of them with anunnaturally crooked back swimming along with the other ones.



‘What happened to it?’



As I was wondering with curiosity, one of the members told me the reason why that guppy had a crooked back.



Guppies are fecund fishes.



They do not lay eggs like usual fishes,but they incubate their eggs in their stomachs and give birth to baby fishes. In order to produce many of its offspring, the mother guppy uses all of its strength until giving birth to the last one, which causes them to have a crooked back.



Thinking of the maternal love of the fish, I suddenly got all choked up because it reminded me of Heavenly Mother.



Child by child, giving new life for Her children, Heavenly Mother endures all the pain of labor which cannot be described with words.



If you are a mother, you would know.



You have to pay all the pain that is socrucial, almost being in the point death, until you can see your loving child.



Thinking of Heavenly Mother who would have been going through much more pain for a long time, I felt so sorry.



The reason we can dwell in Zion being born as the children of God is because of Mother’s sacrifice and Her tears of prayer that She has been praying without having any rest. .



Always engraving Her grace in my heart, as the elder being blessed with eternal life, I will become a good daughter that loves and embraces the brothers and sisters.



For Your eternal love and sacrifice,Mother, I truly thank You and love You.



2 comments:

  1. Do I resemble Mother? I feel so sorry. Now i pray to our Heavenly Mother for forgiving me again and please help me to resemble You, Your smile,Your way of speaking, Your love and sacrifice for Your children...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. As child of Heavenly Mother, this is very reasonable to resemble Her. Therefore I should pray to Her as well.

      Delete