Sunday, November 10, 2013

Who is qualified to enter the kingdom of heaven? - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




When we join the company, we make it a rule to negotiate salary with employer. After receiving the letter of acceptance, I also negotiated salary with the company. At first, I said I was not satisfied with the salary condition the company proposed.









At that moment, a director who proposed the condition asked me one question. “Please tell me some possible justification why our company should offer you a higher salary.” At this, I could not answer it for a while.




Although it has passed several months since then, the question was so impressive that this comes to my mind from time to time. Then, I could get some spiritual realization.





To join the company on this earth, we need to meet various conditions and experiences as well as reasonable terms for better treatment. Then, do I satisfy to meet the condition to enter the kingdom of heaven right now?









Being in thought, I became to look back the path I walked through so far. I was the one who easily catches on the gospel and cools down immediately just like a pot. At the thought of having nothing to boast of,I felt so sorry to God.









From now on, I would like to be changed into a proper one who could enter the kingdom of heaven so I could leave beautiful traces in gospel.







I would like to thank Elohim God, who allowed us the salvation.

3 comments:

  1. Can i leave beautiful traces in gospel like apostles? I early want to be,,but I always pray to our Heavenly Parents that please, remember my name when They bring us to the heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother
    for opening the way of kingdom of heaven to me.
    I wanna go to kingdom of heaven
    with God the father and God the mother , Elohim God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who gives us the free gift of water of life.

    ReplyDelete