Thursday, November 21, 2013

When You’re Sick, You Need Mom - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the Sabbath according to the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the Sabbath according to the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




My son, who was in 2nd grade elementary school, was getting ready for school.


Suddenly, he told me he had a stomach ache.


Obviously if you want to go to the loo, you would have stomach aches so I didn't really mind of what he was saying and just sent him away.


At noon, I got a call from his homeroom teacher.


The teacher said that he was not doing well. He had a diarrhea and was constantly vomiting.


She said that she would call me back after seeing how he was doing, and I thought schools were all too sensitive with ill children because of H1N1. So I thought he will be alright.


However, I received the second call. She said that my son couldn't stop vomiting, so he had to take a day off.


“Ok, Mrs. Lawrence. I will be there.”


I also talked to my son.


My son burst into tears and said he was sick.


"Mom’s coming, so don’t cry and wait for me, Ok?”


“Ok... Mom...”


I urgently got into the car.


‘He was all well when he was playing last night...’


When I arrived at school, my son was already outside waiting for me.


Looking at his pale face, I felt so sorry for him and hugged him.


He said, “Mom. I’m fine now. I can bear this!”


My son who was bursting into tears saying that he was sick a minute ago said he was all fine after being in my arms.


Just in case, I took him to the hospital. The doctor said he had enteritis.


For three hours he got an IV and eating only soft foods for few days, he could be healthy again.


I think back and realize...


My son, who was all exhausted, throwing up and even having diarrhea, the reason why it was all possible for him to say that he was all well and that his pain went away is because he needed his mom when he was sick.


Likewise, when I was spiritually suffering in pain, my tears and pain disappeared when I met Heavenly Mother during ceremonies in Go & Come Institute.


Raising a child, I could realize a bit. How Heavenly Mother’s heart would be towards us.


When I think of Mother’s infinite love, my eyes wet with tears.


Whenever I was in pain and suffering, if I could go to Heavenly Mother and ask for help, and She would always heal me with her warm loving hands. But for awhile, I didn't go to Mother and just kept everything to myself.


I guess I didn't have faith.


When I am joyful, I should seek Mother. When I am sad, I should seek mother.


I also realized I should seek Mother when I am sick.


To be spiritually strong and healthy, I will always be with Heavenly Mother.

1 comment:

  1. The existence of Mother make us have strength for enduring pain. Therefore I think Heavenly Mother is the source of our power~:)

    ReplyDelete