Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mommy Must Be Sad - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) loves Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) loves Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




Few years ago, I was hustling for the evening worship with my two kids (a 7 year old daughter and a 5 year old son). That was because the time approached as I was getting ready with an ease.

Passing our house, we saw a dead pigeon that we could assume it got hit by a car. I warned my kids as we passed around it, leaving it way behind.

But after a while, my son started to mutter something. With the lack of time, I couldn't bear to listen carefully what he was saying.

As I was hurrying my steps, I got to hear what he was saying.

"Mummy must be sad... Mummy must be sad."

He has just started to talk, his speech was very slow and he was lisping, so no one really could understand what he was saying. But I could definitely understand what my son was saying.

I thought he acted rather strangely. So taking his wrist, I gave a blunt answer for what he was saying.

"Mommy is not sad."

I think he was thinking I was odd. He opened his big eyes widely and said,

"No. The baby birdie is waiting for mummy.”

At last I understood that my son was talking about the mother pigeon and not me. He thought the dead pigeon was a nestling.

I was quiet surprised because I always treated him like a young baby.

Not missing my eyes with surprise, he said,

"You didn't know that Mommy?”

I can’t remember how I escaped that hopeless situation.

Even that small child already knew the eternal truth; that to all living creatures, mothers exist to give them life. And that those mothers would be sad if their children wouldn't return to their nests. I cannot forget forever of what I have realized that day.

Since Heavenly Mother exists giving birth to Her spiritual children, we exist. And to Heavenly Mother, I will become a child who will proclaim the good news to the poor souls who are dying not knowing Heavenly Mother’s heart. Her heart that is all burned up into ashes because they do not understand Heavenly Mother’s loving heart.

3 comments:

  1. "I thought I have just tried to do my best in every situation with my own belief, but I was foolish indeed." - This is just me!! ‘RIGHT NOW’ I will keep in mind this word!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so moved~ Heavenly Mother's loving heart for us is all burned up into ashes because of us... Therefore as you said, I have to do my best in all situation "RIGHT NOW".

      Delete
  2. How to earn online gambling experience - Jtm Hub
    I have found that no online 목포 출장마사지 gambling site is 김해 출장마사지 perfect 춘천 출장마사지 for the online gambler. I like playing 경상북도 출장샵 online for money. 제천 출장마사지 It's my passion.

    ReplyDelete