Monday, November 4, 2013

Be awake and see - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) has received the water of life from Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) has received eternal life from Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.





 I would like to share the fragrance of Zion through the latest sermon tape series 12-1 titled, “Be awake and see’.


At first, I was actually going to listen to the sermon, ‘only God, only Mother’ instead of this one, since I heard there comes a fable of fat Peter Pan and I thought it sounds interesting.


Through God’s grace, however, I was told by my group leader the sermon series 12 was recently released and God let me hear what is really needed for me.


These days, I felt like my soul got slightly wilted without knowing why. In general, I behaved brightly but soon, I used to become weak and my strength was gone. Keeping in mind that I should not fall into obscurity, I tried to encourage myself but again, I felt heavy and exhausted.


However, as I listened to the sermon, I could finally find the reason.

Even though every time I pray to God, I ask Him to help me awake, I realized I was just repeating like a recorder without understanding what it really means by being awake.


“Be awake’ represents we could see and be amazed by the history of God’s creation and enough to feel God is truly excellent, wonderful and the best but as for me, they were forgotten in my repeating daily life.


I have totally misunderstood I was awake just because I stay in Zion, keeping God’s commandment and preaching the gospel. In reality, however, I was just watching myself awake while sleeping in the dream. Now I know why my soul could not help withering like that.


I truly give eternal thanks to Elohim God for showing my faults through the words of God and giving me this opportunity to fix and correct it myself.


God answers my prayer through the sermon, even consoling and encouraging me. Once again, I deeply feel you love me so much.


Our wonderful Father and Mother, I love you so much.

2 comments:

  1. While sleeping, I cannot see anything. For heaven, thinking Father and Mother, we have to be awake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Be awake’ represents we could see and be amazed by the history of God’s creation and enough to feel God is truly excellent, wonderful and the best - I will keep this words in my mind

    ReplyDelete